Visitor Maps

Google Search

Monday, June 25, 2007

24 HR Fitness

So I went out late Sunday night to scope out the new workout joint. First of all, the reports of overcrowding at this place were untrue. Perhaps it was because I went just before the stroke of midnight on a Sunday night - maybe the most dead time of the week in America. One could imagine how crowded it could be, just drive by between 5-10PM and look through the windows - you see the masses and condensation - alive and building, onto the interior glass. Combine that was the local Bally's closing last year, I will have to pick out the right times to go. Last time I worked out was from the beginning of the year to end of March on the Bally's free pass. I just did about 15 minutes of exercise - being so late I didn't want to exert myself. Although I did use my Ipod to listen to my favorite workout track - the Rocky IV soundtrack - the one with juiced up Dolph Lundgren telling Rocky Balboa - "I must break you."

No comments: